P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The categories of personal information we may request include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number). Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the site, we may also ask for your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume, and any login ID or email address and password created by you.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We use Personal Information and other data collected through the Site to register you with the Site, to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- The site also utilizes cookies to track your online activities within this site, including, but not limited to, registration, submissions, and information requests.
- In some cases, we may disclose Personal Information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect our rights or property; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.