To support and provide security to our nurses and healthcare professionals during this evolving outbreak we are helping our teammates who are asked to be quarantined for possible exposure to COVID-19. If you’re exposed while on assignment and your facility quarantines you, we will enact the following measures*:
- Wages: Up to 14 days of guaranteed hours as set forth in your contract agreement
- Stipends: Up to 14 days housing and per diem pay at levels agreed to in your contract
- We will also evaluate further assistance if the impact to you lasts longer than 14 days
- For our medical professionals who have previously elected medical coverage through us, know that your deductibles are being waived for COVID-19 testing.
If you have additional questions on FMLA or to report a worker’s compensation claim please speak with your recruiter and they will provide the needed resources and forms.
Additional resources and information about COVID-19:
- World Health Organization
- CDC COVID-19 Site
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- CDC Information for Healthcare Professionals
- WHO COVID-19 Online Training
- American Nurses Association
- American Medical Association
*Note: This policy does not pertain to personal travel or time off where someone may be asked to self-quarantine due to travel to restricted areas per the US Department of State
More than anything we want you to know how grateful we are for your service to our country. You’re the backbone of healthcare and are at the front-lines of COVID-19. You have our full support and we will do everything in our power to make sure you’re taken care of while you’re caring for others away from your home and family. We’re here 24/7, if you need us do not hesitate to reach out.
303 Lake Victoria Circle Melbourne, FL 32940
Phone (866) 674-4676 |
Fax (321) 405-5812